Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm Back

Ok, so I've had a 5 month break from blogging. Jared and I have been busy here, but I have no pictures to show. This happens to us all the time. We been running around doing things, but I'm not sure what.. I feel like I have nothing to share. But after some consideration, here are some highlights from the past few months:

1. Our crazy trip "Up North". The weekend before fathers day, Jared and I drove to the cottage in northern WI to surprise Jared's dad. It was a lot of fun to see him and have an early fathers day celebration. I quick 4 hour drive Saturday afternoon and then drove home Sunday night. Totally worth it!

2. The trip back to Utah was fabulous.

3. Festa Italiana! Milwaukee is all about the festivals. There is Summer fest, German fest, Polish fest, Italian fest, Irish fest and plenty more. Basically my goal is to go to them all. So far we have Italian fest under our belt. Not very productive this year with the festivals.

4. We saw Wicked! It was AMAZING! I loved it so much.

5. Lots of grilling. There is nothing better than sitting in the back yard grilling dinner on the Weber.

No comments:

Post a Comment