Saturday, June 6, 2009

They're Bloomin'... almost



I've done yard work all my life. Not going to lie, it's never been my favorite thing and I've never been very good at keeping plants alive. But I've always loved what a vegetable garden produced. I was sad that I'm too far away to enjoy the fruits (and veggies) of my mothers labor. Well, my sweet mother sent me seeds for zucchini and squash because she knows how much I love them. So Jared and I planted the seeds and have been waiting for them to start growing. I was getting a little nervous because it had been about 2 weeks and there was nothing but dirt. But by some miracle we are starting to see some growth! We'll keep you posted on our progress.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you have a wheelbarrow with seeds in it already makes you a better gardner than I will ever be. Sorry the bike + dogs + Wendy thing didn't quite work out...Definitely keep us posted, I am excited to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete