Monday, September 7, 2009

England

After 4 days in Edinburgh, Scotland we flew to Southampton, England and continued on to Wickham, England were Adam (my bro-in-law) grew up.

Adrien and Adam taking a little snooze on the flight.


We visited Jane Austen's house.


Jane Austen's writing desk.


We went for a walk in the woods near Jane Austen's house. I was a little lonesome for Jared...


We only got to spend one day in London, but what a day it was! We saw it all. Tower of London, London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament. Ok we didn't go into all of those places, but we drove by.

BIG BEN!


This is the backyard of Buckingham Palace. That's right. We went on a tour of the Palace. I've been in Buckingham Palace. It was so cool!


I had to go into the map to find to front gates of the Palace.


Just taking a break, hanging out in a local park.


This is in Portsmouth. It is such a cool little city right on the ocean.


Adam, Adrien, Julie and me with Wickham church in the background.


Julie and I at our Aunt Linda's home in Huntingdon, England.


We visited Cambridge.




Everyone needs a picture in a red phone booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment