Friday, September 25, 2009

Labor Day

For Labor Day weekend this year, Jared and I headed down to Illinois. We stayed in Lincolnshire, a small suburb just outside of Chicago where our friend Summer was performing in "Light in the Piazza". We had a lot of fun just hanging out and spending time with friends.

The hotel we stayed at was beautiful. Jared and I took sometime exploring the grounds.




Here is Dave, Jeff and Jared. While Summer was at her afternoon show, we went mini-golfing. Probably the most fun I've had mini-golfing because I was winning after the first 9 holes. Sadly the boys made a come back on the last 9, but it was still a lot of fun.


Jared was the winner of mini-golf.


On Labor Day we went into Chicago.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun little get-away! Looks like you guys are doing really well. People from work ask about you all the time. I think everyone misses you, but not as much as me. I don't think work was meant to be as much fun as we had with Colby and Dylan. Tell Jared hello from us :)

    ReplyDelete