Monday, October 29, 2012

Unemployed

So as most of you know as of May 4, 2012 I no longer had a job. And technically, I have retired from Corporate America. At least that is the plan for now. I really hope I never have to go back to banking, but never say never.

Anyway, the reason for my retirement was Jared and I moved to New Mexico. But, back to my unemployment, when preparing to move I told all our friends and coworkers that since I won't be working for a few months my goal is to be better at blogging/updating facebook. Let's see... It is October... We've been in New Mexico for 4 months... I'm doing real good at my goal. My two excuses - we've been busy traveling and everything keeps changing!!! I swear every time I log in, blogger and facebook are different. Slightly annoying for the technically challenged.

So right before graduation (right after retirement) my dad took the family on a graduation/birthday cruise to the Bahamas. It was AMAZING!

Here is the group waiting for the shuttle. Yes, we did have matching shirts.


The first dinner on the ship. My "team" shirt didn't last long...


The first stop was Freeport


All we did was relax on the beach. It was perfect!




The formal dinner night



Hanging out on the boat waiting for the next port



Nassau. It was another beautiful day on the beach. But two pairs of sunglasses were lost while playing in the waves. 



We celebrated Lai's 50th Birthday



Back on dry land, we visited NASA


Love this little face


The boogies






After Bryson, Julie, Thomas and Asher left, Jared and I spent a few days at The Villages. 


Having lunch at Finn's






1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post?! Glad to see that you update about as frequently as me :)

    ReplyDelete