Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Shower

One of my bestest friend in the whole world is expecting 
a little boy this spring, so we had to celebrate!
It was just a small group of ladies enjoying some dessert and chatting. 
So excited for the little man to get here!



The spread was pretty simple; cupcakes, cakepops, popcorn, fruit and flavored water.






I made a diaper tower! Never done it before, I just feel bad for who ever has to take it apart...



Mom and Mom-to-be














And to take home... a cinnamon "bun" in the oven... Get it?


4 comments:

  1. This was such a great shower! Thanks again for doing it.. I had so much fun. I need some more cakepops and cinnamon buns though- they were soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come to ABQ I will make you cake pops! But please bring me cinnamon rolls!

      Delete
    2. DEAL! Max and I will bring one down to you :)

      Delete
  2. Were you just here?! Or was this before? I am offended that we didn't get to see you :) Not really, I'm glad you had a good time with the shower.

    ReplyDelete